Two-color mold is two kinds of plastic materials injection molding in the same injection molding machine, divided into two molding, but the product is only a mold die. In general, this molding process is also referred to as two-shot molding and is usually completed by a set of molds and requires a special two-color injection molding machine. Two-color molds are increasingly popular on the market. This process can make the appearance of products more beautiful, easy to change color and can not spray, but the cost is expensive and technical requirements are high.
1. The two shapes of the master mold are different, and one type of product is formed respectively, and the two shapes of the male mold are exactly the same. 2. Before and after the mould is rotated 180o in the center, it must match. This inspection must be done during the design process. 3. The total thickness of the front mold panel plus the A plate must not be less than 170mm. Please check the other reference data of this type of injection molding machine carefully, for example, the maximum mold thickness, the minimum mold thickness, KO hole distance and so on. 4. The nozzle of the three-plate die can be designed to be able to automatically release the mold. Special attention should be paid to the feasibility of stripping the soft glue mouth.
5. When designing the second injection molding master mold, in order to prevent the secondary mother mold from inserting (or rubbing) and hurting the gel part of the product that has been molded for the first time, part of the design can be avoided. However, the strength of each seal must be carefully considered. That is, in the injection molding, will there be deformation of the plastic under a large injection pressure, which may result in the possibility of a second front injection.
6. When injection molding, the size of the first injection molded product may be slightly larger so that it can be pressed tightly with another male mold in the second molding to achieve the function of the sealant.
7.At the second injection molding, does the flow of plastic impulsion to the product that has been molded for the first time to deform the glue position? If this is possible, we must find ways to improve.
8. Before clamping the A and B boards, should the front mold slider or the inclined roof be reset before smashing the product? In this way, it is necessary to find a way to make the A and B plates mold first, and then the slider or the top of the front mold can be reset.
9. The water transfer arrangement of the two mother models and the male model is as full as possible, balanced and the same.
10.99% of cases, the hard plastic portion of the injection molded product was first molded, and the soft plastic portion of the injection molded product was re-injected. Because soft plastic deformation.