In order to ensure the quality of mould, quality control in production management is more important, we can start from the following several aspects:
1) effective management of product data management, process data management, drawing document management: effective product data management, Process data management, drawing document management, can ensure the integrity of the document, the consistency of the blueprint version, so that the drawings can be effectively shared and effective query and utilization. We can establish a complete file management computer database, collect and utilize the design drawings accumulated by the design departments, scattered, scattered and isolated information, so as to prevent the confusion, originality and variation of the design drawings for 3 days. The maintenance version is not consistent with the 3D model and the 2d drawing data. The problems caused by the confusion are not easy to be found and corrected in time, resulting in the mould to be modified and reworked, or even invalidated, thus increasing the manufacturing cost of the mould. Lengthen the production cycle of die manufacturing and influence the acceptance period. Maintain consistency and integrity of mold drawings, processing processes, and physical data: ensure consistency and integrity of mold drawings, processing processes, and physical data through effective, meticulous and rigorous testing.
3) the design and manufacturing cost of each set of dies must be summed up in time: by effectively controlling the work summons of the workshop, effectively managing the scrapping of the cutting tools, and by the accurate design of the mould structure, Efficient machining of die parts and accurate testing of spare parts will effectively reduce the additional cost of die because of the change of design and maintenance, so as to obtain the actual cost of each set of mold, and effectively control the quality of die.
4) overall planning: organically organizing and integrating the information of planning, design, processing technology, workshop production, human resources, etc., so as to coordinate the plan and production effectively, and ensure the mould quality and delivery on schedule.
5) make a set of complete, practical mould production management system: make a complete mould production management system, realize the product data management, process data management, plan management of the mold production management process, Schedule management computer information management system, including mold production planning, mold design, process development, workshop task allocation and product inspection, warehouse management, etc. Make the mold manufacturing and related auxiliary information from planning to completion of delivery to achieve full tracking management.
6) Establishment of failure mode and impact analysis database: mold design, manufacturing failure mode and impact analysis database, through meetings, announcements, computer sharing, plus awards, punishment means to prevent the next same problem. At the same time, it can be used as a reference for quality assessment and design.
7) Establishment of machining process: establishment of machining process, summary of parts of die, foreign parts, standard parts, self-made standard parts, material list, heat treatment parts, Make sure the related resources are available in time. Combined with production planning management, schedule management to ensure that the relevant equipment can be effectively used, prevent idle personnel, so that all links in the manufacturing process can be linked together.
8) establishing quality inspection department, strictly standardizing inspection means, eliminating the "similar" fluke mentality, and ensuring the precision of the parts processed by the mould. Effective control of die quality, according to the record of the upper and lower working procedures to effectively relate the quality to the individual. Can enhance the design, operator's responsibility.
9) according to the company, and the customer's situation, to formulate the mold design standard suitable for the company and the customer, mold design operation instruction, mold manufacturing standard, mold manufacturing operation instruction, standard mold design and mold manufacturing; Prevent because of personal habits, the old mold-making thinking does not meet the requirements of the customer mold.
10) standardize purchasing, warehouse and production orders, material out and out, tool damage, delivery management, straighten out material supply chain and prevent production disconnect.
11) establish the examination system, regularly train and examine the mould design, mould manufacturing personnel, find and train the company's backbone elite team.
12) standardizing the functions of various posts, so that people do their job, people take advantage of their talents, and prevent people from overdoing things.
13) set up the mould project follow-up management team: set up the communication and supervision bridge between customer, market, engineering, procurement, warehouse and injection molding, and communicate with each other in detail. Fully understand customer mold technical requirements, records, summarize the content of communication and accurately communicate to each department, avoid repetition, many times, try mold, modify, rework, thereby saving costs and time. Build customer business and technical information knowledge base for each customer and share it within the company in order to improve customer service level and reduce errors. Follow up, monitor the production progress of mould project, arrange trial mould, follow up related materials, sample test confirmation, sample delivery, arrange mould walking and so on.