Plastic Parts Sustainable
The green of automobile plastic parts is a scientific strategy to realize sustainable development. Plastic Parts Mainly refers to the product throughout the life cycle to protect and improve the ecological environment, to reduce pollution, reduce energy consumption technology system, according to environmental value and use the full potential of modern science and technology, there is no uniform definition and evaluation standards, its technical connotation of the main content: ecological health, Plastic Parts environmental protection, resource utilization maximization.
Plastic is the first choice to realize automobile lightweight. The research and development of plastic materials for automobile plastic parts must conform to the green technology of non-toxic harmless health type and recycle economy.
(1) Healthy green plasticizer. Plastic Parts All plastic is inseparable from plasticizer. At present, the domestic use of 80% of plasticizers are already eliminated from abroad on human health Harmful Low-cost DBP (phthalates) and other plasticizers. Citric acid ester products as a new type of green plastic plasticizer, non-toxic tasteless, Plastic Parts the United States, the European Union and other developed countries have issued provisions, allowing citric acid ester products as the human body closely related products and health requirements of a higher plastic additives. Bio-based plastic. Some of the future general-purpose plastic parts will probably be replaced by all bioplastics. Plastic Parts At present, the PLA (Poly-lactic acid) and the composite molding of Foreign hemp automobile tire cover and car cushion. Polyethylene (PE), which is produced from sugarcane ethanol, Plastic Parts is widely used in automobile fuel tank and interior.
(2) Natural fiber reinforced composite plastic. Sources of natural fibres include cellulose, wood, linen, jute, sisal, hemp, agave fibres, coconut shell fibres, and straw and other crop waste. The use of natural fiber environmental protection materials have been recognized by the automotive industry, Plastic Parts the use of flax, sisal and other natural fiber reinforced composite materials, not only the tensile strength of the material, stiffness is not less than glass fiber reinforced materials, and because the plant fiber than glass fiber light 40%, can reduce vehicle weight to reduce fuel consumption, easy
(3) Nano plastic. Nano-plastic with its excellent mechanical, heat and flame-retardant properties, as well as anti-bacterial, anti-radiation, anti-aging and other high value-added functions, in the automotive Plastics has a broad development prospects. The application object of nanometer plastic is mainly the bumper, radiator, chassis, body outer Panel, Wheel shield, movable roof and other protective rubber strips, windshield and other external loading, dashboard and interior panels, airbags and other internal Plastic Parts components, as well as fuel tank, fuel system engine cover parts and so on.
(4) Modified plastics with functional specialization. The engineering plastics can manufacture high performance alloys through blending modification, which can be used to make automobile structural parts and power components, and also to reduce the thickness of products and improve the utilization of resources. The general plastics can improve the strength and stiffness, and the processing performance, broaden the application range and reduce the manufacturing cost by blending modification.
(5) Special color-free spraying material. Direct injection Molding Special color-free resin molding can enable products to achieve pearlescent, flashing pearlescent and other effects. Compared with spraying products, in the processing and use of the process will not Plastic Parts pollute the environment, easy to shape, the finished product rate is high, the workpiece can be 100% recycled, do not produce harmful to the environment of gases, dust and other pollutants.
(6) Dry paint film plastic parts. The dry paint film is a kind of forming film, used as the outer liner of automobile parts, to avoid the use of cumbersome and expensive pollution-prone environment of the painting process. Blending energy-saving molding plastics. French Rhodia company semi-crystalline polyamide (PA) Techny Star Automotive Plastic, the use of unique polymerization and matching technology, molding the General PA mix, the injection pressure decreased by 30%, molding time shortened 10%, forming temperature dropped significantly in Europe, more and more used for forming automotive engine hood, burst gas manifold, distributor and decorative pieces.
(7) Lightweight structural composition of carbon fiber composites. Carbon fiber composite material can save a lot of non-renewable steelmaking materials and materials, and it is the best lightweight composite material for automobile structure.
(8) Environmental health and safety plastic parts. Pure Polycarbonate (PC) plastic windows are too strong, so in the event of an accident, the passenger in the car is not easy to escape from the window. The surface is the PMMA film, The matrix is the PC composite injection laminated glass, the film's infrared and ultraviolet ray function can reduce the use of air-conditioning to save energy, it can also reduce the cost of the automotive trim material; When the PMMA film is in the opposite direction (inside the car) The shock is in tension state, easy to break from this place, can make passengers in the accident to break the window, improve safety performance.