To promote the construction of a recycling system for renewable resources, Guangdong will encourage enterprises to carry out online appointment and door-to-door recycling services, and strengthen the government's recycling of low-value recyclables. A few days ago, the Guangdong Provincial Department of Commerce and the Provincial Development and Reform Commission, the Department of Industry and Information Technology, the Department of Finance, the Department of Natural Resources, the Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, and the Supply and Marketing Cooperatives jointly issued the "Regarding the Promotion of Renewable Resources "Notice on Recycling System Construction to Promote Domestic Waste Reduction and Reuse". The "Notice" is divided into 4 parts, including improving the recycling system of renewable resources, promoting the recycling network into the community, increasing the recycling rate of low-value recyclables, and promoting the development of industry standards, totaling 10 articles.
Improve the recycling system of renewable resources
1. Strengthen planning and guidance. The competent commercial departments of each city shall take the lead in working with relevant departments to refer to the "Regulations for the Construction and Management of Renewable Resources Recycling Sites" (SB/T10719) and the "Regulations for the Construction and Management of Renewable Resources Sorting Centers" (SB/T10720) to promote recycling sites, sorting centers, The planning and construction of collection and distribution markets will further improve the recycling system of renewable resources covering urban and rural areas. Develop and dynamically adjust the guide catalog for recycling of renewable resources based on the actual conditions of each region, and plan the recycling path of key renewable resources. The competent departments of natural resources in each city shall incorporate the sites required for the construction of the renewable resource recovery system into the national land and space planning, and provide land security in accordance with urban public infrastructure.
2. Broaden the development space of the industry. The competent commercial departments of each city shall work with municipal supply and marketing cooperatives and other departments to support enterprises to expand the recycling business of industrial renewable resources and life renewable resources, and expand recycling channels through embedded docking services, reverse recycling, and "Internet + recycling" models. Support enterprises to use modern information technologies and means such as the Internet, big data and cloud computing to build a renewable resource information service platform covering information release, bidding transactions, logistics services and other functions, reduce transaction costs, and optimize the industrial chain of renewable resource recycling. The municipal development and reform authorities shall work with the industry, information technology, and commerce authorities to promote household appliances and other manufacturers to implement the extended producer responsibility system, and expand recycling channels through self-built recycling networks, commissioned recycling, and joint recycling.
3. Promote the coordinated development of the two networks. The competent departments of commerce, environmental sanitation, agriculture and rural areas, industry and informatization of each city and the municipal supply and marketing cooperatives shall strengthen departmental collaboration to promote the process connection between the domestic waste removal system and the renewable resource recovery system. In the recycling process, promote the construction of a delivery point that combines the functions of domestic waste classification and renewable resource recovery, implement personnel and site integration, strictly implement domestic waste classification, and reduce renewable resources into the waste removal system. In the sorting and transfer link, explore to make full use of the waste transfer station site to set up a recycling and sorting transfer station for renewable resources, promote functional integration, and timely recover the sorted renewable resources. In the link of resource utilization, explore the sharing of facilities between renewable resource recycling bases and garbage disposal recycling economy parks, and ecological symbiosis.
4. Gradually improve the statistical analysis mechanism. The competent commercial departments of each city shall encourage renewable resource recycling enterprises to fill in annual reports on the unified platform (green circulation service) of the business system of the Ministry of Commerce as required; work with the competent environmental sanitation department and supply and marketing cooperatives to support leading enterprises relying on information technology to explore the establishment of a fully traceable Renewable resource recovery digital network, timely grasp the situation of renewable resource recovery, and gradually improve the statistical analysis system of renewable resources.
Promote recycling network into the community
5. Build convenient sales channels. The competent commercial departments of each city shall encourage enterprises to use the Internet and mobile apps to build reservation and recycling platforms, and carry out online reservation and door-to-door recycling services; in conjunction with the municipal service data management departments, support recycling enterprises to establish cooperation with residents based on Online docking channels. The housing and urban-rural construction departments of each city shall guide the management units of residential quarters to implement standardized management of people who make appointments for door-to-door recycling and recycling vehicles to improve safety and convenience. The municipal agricultural and rural authorities shall instruct farmers or cleaners to sell recyclables on their own, or the garbage sorting and sorting stations in the administrative villages shall sell them to renewable resource recycling enterprises.
6. Increase the deployment of smart recycling facilities. The competent departments of commerce, housing and urban-rural construction, and development and reform of each city should promote communities, business circles, public institutions and other places to support recycling companies to put in smart recycling facilities, expand the coverage of smart recycling facilities, and facilitate the masses to trade in renewable resources. Explore flexible and diverse management models, encourage recycling companies, community management units, and environmental sanitation operation units to participate in operation and management, and strengthen the deployment, use and maintenance of smart recycling facilities.
Improve the recovery rate of low-value recyclables
7. Strengthen the government's recycling of low-value recyclables. The municipal finance, environmental sanitation, and commercial departments should increase their support for the recycling policy of low-value recyclables, and entrust third-party agencies or rely on the supply and marketing system to undertake the large-scale recycling and disposal of low-value recyclables and the recycling of low-value recyclables. The prefectures and cities provide financial subsidies for the recycling of public welfare.
8. Clarify the recycling process of low-value recyclables. The municipal environmental sanitation authorities shall instruct environmental sanitation operation units and environmental sanitation workers to sort and collect low-value recyclables, and accumulate them to a certain amount before placing them or selling them to renewable resource recovery operators. Each municipal commerce authority shall guide the recycling of renewable resources. Operators recycle the recyclables collected by residents and sanitation workers.
Promote the development of industry standards
9. Encourage the intensive development of the industry. The municipal commerce authorities shall encourage leading recycling companies to integrate small and medium-sized enterprises and self-employed households through chain operations, franchising (joining), etc., and make full use of waste pickers and community residents to form stable, efficient, safe and convenient recycling. channel.
10. Establish a good professional image. The competent commercial departments of each city shall guide the leading recycling companies to strengthen the vocational education of front-line employees, operate with integrity, clearly mark prices, implement uniform identification, uniform dress, and establish a good image of the renewable resource recycling industry. According to the actual situation, the list of enterprises in this city that meet the management standards can be published regularly to strengthen the supervision and management of the industry.
It is worth noting that the "Notice" clearly stated that the government will strengthen the recovery of low-value recyclables, entrust a third-party organization or rely on the supply and marketing system to undertake the large-scale recycling of low-value recyclables and public welfare, with conditions The prefectures and cities of China provide financial subsidies for the recycling of public welfare.
In fact, it is not just Guangdong that has noticed the recycling dilemma of low-value recyclables. In the "Fuzhou Municipal Domestic Waste Recyclables Recycling System Construction Implementation Plan" released in 2020, it has a certain recycling value in life, and it is easy to be mixed with other garbage during the garbage disposal process, and it is difficult to effectively recycle and process simply relying on market regulation. Solid wastes such as waste plastics and waste fabrics that require large-scale recycling and centralized treatment to regain recycling value are classified as low-value recyclables. In addition, the Fuzhou Municipal Domestic Waste Recyclables Guidance Catalog was formulated and published to subsidize the collection, transportation and disposal of such low-value domestic waste recyclables. The government purchases services to adjust market failures and encourage renewable resource companies to participate in domestic waste reduction. Value recyclables recovery work, promote the recycling of low-value recyclables.
Among them, low-value recyclable waste plastics include foam plastics, rubber (table mats, coasters, raincoats, etc.), plastic packaging boxes, plastic toys (plastic building blocks, plastic models), etc. Although the “Notice on Promoting the Construction of Renewable Resources Recycling System to Promote Domestic Waste Reduction and Recycling” issued by Guangdong Province this time, although the government will strengthen the recycling of low-value recyclables, it has not yet specified low-value recyclables. Relevant defining standards. If there are follow-up relevant regulations, Plastic Machinery Net will continue to pay attention.