1. The two shapes of the vertical injection molding machine are different, each forming one product, and the two common dies are exactly the same.
2. The front of the die and the back die must be in accordance with each other after rotating 180 degrees in the center. This check must be done during the design, which requires a high requirement for the positioning and processing of the die holder.
3. The total thickness of the front die panel plus A plate shall not be less than 170 mm. Please carefully review other reference data for this type of injection molding machine, such as maximum die thickness, minimum die thickness and KO hole distance.
4. The orifice of the three plate mould should be designed to be able to remove the mold automatically. Pay special attention to whether the release action of the soft glue nozzle can be done or not.
5. In the design of the second injection mould, in order to avoid secondary insertion (or rubbing) of the product glue that has been formed for the first time, a partial void avoidance may be designed. However, careful consideration must be given to the strength of each sealing position. That is: in the injection molding, whether there will be a large injection pressure, plastic deformation, resulting in the second injection molding may have the possibility of batch?
6. When a vertical injection molding machine is injected, the product size of the first vertical injection molding can be slightly larger, so that it can be pressed more tightly with another common mold during the second molding to achieve the sealing effect.
7. Note that during the second injection, does the flow of plastic impulse a product that has been shaped for the first time to deform its glue? If this is possible, we must find ways to improve it.
8. Before the Aneb plate is molded, note whether the front mode slider or sloping top will reset first and crush the product? In this way, we must find a way to close the mode in the AEB plate, and then the slider or oblique top of the front mode can be reset.
9. The water transfer arrangement of the two mother molds and the common dies is as full as possible, and balanced, the same.
10。 99% of the cases are the hard plastic part of the injection product, then the soft part of the injection product, because the soft glue is easily deformed.