- Apr 27, 2018-



1. The first is the quality term in the plastics industry, referring to the useless part of the product at the edge of the product, because the extra part is usually a little hurt, so it has a front. In the plastics industry, it is also known as flashing, flashing, and overflowing. It usually occurs on the mold parting surface due to material flowability, mold structure defects, and improper molding process.

2. The edge burr of a stamped part of a metal product during die punching or machining of metal products.


Clamping pressure is not enough. (The resin pressure is too high, causing the mold to spread)

Appearance position

Generally appear in the parting surface, parting line, inlaid core, thimble position composition.